Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I wish you a happy Easter?

I should like to wish all of you a happy Easter!





Do you have any plans for this weekend? Are you going away or do you stay at home? I stay at home and do some gardening, tending to my roses.





One of my colleagues just came in and told us his wife is in labour. They are going to have an Easter baby!



Thanks, you too.




i used to go to the country and spend the Easter with my grandparents aunts uncles and so on, but, well time passes and there's just not enough time these days... i sure could use some easter eggs right about now..





Hapy easter! and congratulation to your friend.




Why are you wishing "all of you" a happy Easter????





Since 2/3 the people on earth aren't Christian, why would you assume we would all celebrate it?




Stay away from my eggs!




Thankyou and you too..I'm going away to visit family..How wonderful,an Easter baby,hope all goes well...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture