Society & Culture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

What are some irrational fears you have?

I have an irrational fear of my nail ripping out. And, especially when I have a lose nail close to the edge of my skin, I%26#039;m afraid that if my nail rubs hard against some cloth/blanket, my whole nail might rip off. I just get so worried and scared of that happening.





So, what are some of your irrational fears?





It%26#039;s 2 AM here, I should get to bed.





Ma%26#039;asalam.



I actually have alot of them. And they are all weird and annoying.





1. Similar to yours but i have this weird fear of someone separating half of my nail from my finger to insert some red chili in...(I saw this happening to someone in a movie when i was i kid)





2. When i wear a head scarf, i ALWAYS fear that the pin under my chin will hurt me on the neck. Even though it is tightly closed and no way is it gonna hurt me unless i leave it open. But i just think about it every time i wear the hijab.





3. Whenever i wear high heels, i feel as if i am going to break the back of my ankle(whatever that part is called...i dont know?)...





4. Oh and, also when i wear super high heels, i feel as if i am going to hurt my backbone real bad. What does high heels have to do with backbone?...I dont know..





There are more that i can%26#039;%26#039;t think of now. But i might get back if i think of more.




i think you might have developed this phobia beause you%26#039;ve have got hurt ,you nail might have been ripped off , its pain ful ,i know,but i think you should think rationally ,its ok .


i dont have any irrational fear now but when i was 10 ,i couldnt swallow tablets (medicine) i thought i would get stuck in my food pipe ,and whenever i got fever or cold i used take only syrups ,but then soon i got out of it.




sometimes i fear people, which is weird because usually i am very comfortable around them and its dumb for me to fear them. i want to stop being such a loser in that area. people are 99% cool and even the dumb ones can be tolerated until you can get away from them and go back to the other 99% again :)




I have a fear that I make a lot of mistakes the truth is I make a hell lot of mistakes.





Another is I fear poverty, As I have know what it is. I feel I have a rags to riches story (Thanks to Almighty Allah)




I have a fear of men. I am totally irrationally paranoid about them. (I think I have good reason) However even then ,I know I am paranoid lol.




I have this fear that the people of Ramadan might start being nice to me , wouldn%26#039;t want that.





Maybe you can Hjab your nails too?




you should also fear me cuz i know your secret




Fusion restaurants...i can explain why...i just refuse to go into one.


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture