Society & Culture

Thursday, July 8, 2010

How can we stop terrorism?

I ask my muslim brothers and sisters how can we stop terrorism and the young people getting brainwashed by extremists who call themselves muslims?
a true muslim will never support terrorism



apart from that



ther is bad people in every religion



we cannot forget Hitler
. !



I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I

I......Iam OopsSkyalker and the stick.is with me....I

I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I I=====I
a true muslim wil never support terrorism.



how can we prevent incidents like holocaust to ever happen again?
i think its just a case of educating young people. religions are an opinion and are pesonal, im an atheist, however i respect ALL beliefs, no matter how silly they may seem to me. people should be taught to follow their beliefs as long as it doesn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture