Society & Culture

Friday, March 13, 2009

About how many gays are there in the US

And are these numbers increasing, decreasing or essentially unchanged from a decade ago?



I would think, there are the same amount of gay men, but now, more gay men are %26quot; out %26quot; as it%26#039;s more acceptable now than it used to be.




Depends on the population more than anything I think.





If the population goes up, the number of homosexuals goes up.





If the population declines, the number of homosexuals will also most likely decline.





10% is a common figure thrown around, I feel it%26#039;s a pretty good guess. It%26#039;s hard to get an exact number because people could easily lie about their sexuality when asked.




I%26#039;m not sure but the population of gays rises steadily proportional to the over all population. It will typically gyrate around a 10% overall on demographics.




I don%26#039;t think the numbers are rising. We have always been everywhere, just in the closet. More and more are coming out, but I think there has always been a large number of us everywhere.




About 8 billion.




i don%26#039;t really spend my free time researching on gays


google it


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture