Society & Culture

Friday, March 13, 2009

How do you know death is bad if you

No need to rush, we'll all find out someday, just saying...



Death is a paradox in my mind. I know it will be either nothing (and nothing to worry about) or something (and so I live on in some form). Either way, there's a benefit to both and yet Woody Allen said it best. "I'm not afraid of death. I just don't want to be there when it happens." My sentiments exactly. Maybe without death, we'll never learn to truly live?




Some say death is but the next big adventure. The fact is, no-one has really died for a stubstantial period of time, then come back alive to tell the living what it was like. Except Jesus, but unfortuanately he was just a carpenter, not a writer. Theres no guarentes with death, but with life your guarrented death.




I think death is only scary if you're not ready to let go of this life that you have lived. The sum of our existence is our experience, to imagine the non-existence of that experience is even worse than hell, that's actual eternal death.




There's nothing 'bad' about death; I don't mind the idea of it at all.


I think it'd be similar to having to leave a good movie half way through.


~




Life is all there is, death is nothing.




Well most people who have lived have died and I never hear them complaining so it can't be that bad




Death is bad because it involves losing someone you love. That's never good.




Phl 1:21 For to me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain.




That's a very good point.





I just really like being alive and I always like it more when I think of the alternative.




You can feel a sense of something, such as a sense of fear, fear is bad?




There is no death. Death was defeated at the cross.




I don't think people are necessarily frightened of death... it is more the method of passing.




Who ever said death was bad




Death is a saviour, not a punishment.





But still, lets raise hell on earth why we have the chance! LOL.





xxx




I have seen it happen to others.




Death can be good or bad....depends where you're going...Heaven or Hell.




death is bad because you no longer exist




I'll let you know when it happens.


Ja.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture