Society & Culture

Friday, March 13, 2009

Am I doing something wrong?

I have a teacher who always goes around me when handing tests, I am the last one to get one even though I am first.





She doesn't look at me while she is speaking to the class, instead she avoids any eye contact until I look away from her. I know this because I see it in my peripheral vision.





She only asks me hard questions in front of the class, while I am making a speech she interrupts me with those.





She makes grimaces at me and recently she invaded my personal space by sitting in the desk next to me, so she would grade during speechs.





I admit I am a shy person and I never give my input when she's in front of class, but I do talk to her when she's talking to me. I also like to go last in everything and she literally has to call me to get up.





Should I act really friendly towards here and kill her with kindness? I said hello to her when she walked into the class, that took her aback.



I believe she is impressed w/ your intelligence and wants to hold you to a higher standard because she doesn't want you to slack off because your peers might.





She definitely respects you more w/ all that attention. She always wants to challenge you and include you to overcome your shyness or at least get practice.




This sounds like a form of psychological bullying, something you should not have to endure, especially from a teacher!





Being shy or reserved does not make you a bad person or a bad student and your teacher should not be punishing you for not being outgoing or lacking charisma.





I'd recommend speaking to your parent(s) about this or in confidence to your school nurse/psychologist if you have one.




ask her. she most likely won't get you in troucle if you ask her respectfully. and if she does explain to the person in charge of like detention or whatever what you said and how its no disrespectful. When you are asking this teacher why tell all of those things you feel she has been doing




ignore the old female dog, and let her grade u FAIRLY. if she is somehow unfair, go speak with her and if she doesn't change, you go talk to her superior. OR u can take what she gives u and move on




I like the verse in the the Bible that says.....For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee. Prov. 25:22...............yes be nice.





nfd?/div>




shes being a horrible old witch. shes singling yopu out tell someone and make sure to try and make her lose her job. techers arnt people. trip her up shes a discrece.




Shes a teacher - they're just evil. Try making friends - if not, just try stay on her good side - volunteer to hand the sheets out - you'll get one first that way too




Interesting pedicament,, even if you are shy, I don't know your age, but, I would suggest to be up front about it. Knowledge is better than guessing right. good luck




offer input and volunteer to good early




You may remind her of someone else, or she may have somehow knew your parents. People are strange and it's not worth figuring out. You said you like to go last, so at least one of the things she is doing is working in your favor. Killing her with kindness is great, but give it up if she just gets worse. It's only for a few more months, try to talk to one of your classmates to get their opinion. Maybe one of your classmates will help you out, like you give some kind of sign to get them to get the teachers attention off of you. Good Luck! I am asking a question about a teenager, would be great if you looked it over. advice for rude neighbor. Thanks!





Thanks for your advice! Not much I can do ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture