Society & Culture

Friday, March 13, 2009

Is it lame to send someone a

There's a guy I like at school and I just found out his myspace profile, so I want to send him a message telling him I like him and to see if he is interested. I'm not gonna ask him out or anything I just wanna know if he is gay (I'm a guy) and if he is single. Is it okay to do this via myspace or should I face him in real life and ask?



It's ok to send a secret admirer letter if you're in the fourth grade, otherwise isn't not productive. If you send it anonymously, you won't be able to find out if he likes you or not, and he's not likely to disclose that he's gay to a stranger. If you're telling him it's you, I think you could send him a straight forward note or tell him your feelings in person. But beware, if you're not out, this WILL out you. Good luck.




Definitely don't. I know this sounds horrible, but you're still in school (I'm guessing high school). For all you know, he could use it against you in any way. He could show all your friends, everyone in the whole school, makes millions of copies of it, it's not worth it. If you wanna know, it's up to you to ask him in person.




no sir dont do it!





its not really lame; its more just not a good idea.


like that one guy said, your crush could use it against you. there are just too many ways for things to go wrong if you use that route.





i would try to find out through his friends. that's probably the safest thing to do.





oh! here is one kind of, "investigatory", thing you could do. On their myspace profile, look for their orientation. if it is not visible, there is a chance that this person is not straight.





(where i live, being LGBT is frowned upon. so on my myspace, instead of saying that i am gay, i just put, 'no answer.')





good luck!




You should try to find out via his friends


you can't tell by the way he is whether he is gay or not?


does he hang around with lot of girls? does he dress like every other guy? is there any sign of him being gay?




dont send email he could use it to out you.....to the whole school family members etc..... If your not worried about that then go for it.




No that would be sweet!


If anyone did that to me they would automatically earn extra points.


...and yes there is a point system.


lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture