Society & Culture

Friday, March 13, 2009

Do you think its really worth it?

Should i lie to my parents to see a guy? he is not my boyfriend and he is older. but my parents know nothing about him and i can't even tell them about him We only txt but its a lot and stuff. So i am supposed to sneak out at night. and i can't do that.





but i told him to come early and i can just tell my parents i am riding my bike. and then meet him. Do you think its worth this?





like i am like thinking of everything that can go wrong. like if my parents find out or anything? lol



just lie,a dn if they ask, say it wan'st intentional, u were out riding, and bumped into him.




If this is someone you don't really know personally, I wouldn't take the risk. There are a lot of crazy people out there that can do you some serious harm.





If you know him well and think you can live with your parents backlash if they find out then just be safe.




not worth it. save yourself the trouble. if your gut is telling that it is wrong then do not do something you will regret. this guy obviously wants to play on you vulnerability




if you have met him before yeah :D if you havent nope. have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture