Society & Culture

Friday, March 13, 2009

Would you ever do every little thing you are told to do to survive if you were

No. Because I am not a slave and never will be. It is not possible either. To anyone or anything. The tighter the grip the more squeezes out the sides. If they opened their fist there is very little actually left. Being trapped is an illusion. People just give up because they are lazy.





Practicing Shaman... quantum physics rocks.




Yes, aside from hurting other people or killing them. I wouldn't do anything that would violate another person's rights.





Other than that, I think the will to survive is pretty strong. You may even have to violate your own moral code at some point. You do this with the hope that one day you may escape, or better yet, overthrow your oppressor and free everyone else. There will be time later to ponder on the things you had to do and come to terms with them, but at least you will be "free" and alive to do so.





We each do what we must. Hopefully for the greater good.




Probably not, but it would depend on the quality of my "enslaved" life and the "little things' I'd have to do to survive.





Life for the sake of surviving is not enough for me. If there is no quality of life, I'd just as soon not be here.




Absolutely not...in d such a case, I'd welcome death, first. And courageously, though it may frighten me...




F u c k no! I'd rather die than be enslaved to a cause I don't believe in, by people who think they're so much better than the rest o the human race.





xxx




I would do everything I could do to ESCAPE... More like Forest Gump, RUN FOREST RUN...AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I'd do it but all the while I'd be thinking of a way to get out by any means necessary.




I've never met a slave so I don't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Society & Culture